14th International Symposium on Maritime Health
Taking place in Manila on 22-24 March 2017, the 14th International Symposium on Maritime Health (ISMH14) will highlight both the most recent and – even more importantly – the emerging approaches to maritime health with the singular goal of further enriching the health and quality of life of seafarers for the benefit of all stakeholders in the maritime industry.
With the timely theme of ‘Maritime Health & Shipping: A Dynamic Partnership’, the Scientific Committee is preparing a comprehensive and provocative program that will be fully addressed through presentations of the latest scientific papers from invited keynote speakers as well as themed sessions and posters.
ISMH14 presents an invaluable opportunity to:
- Meet with fellow maritime health professionals
- Interact with more than 400 manning agencies
- Discuss with local and international governmental and non-governmental organizations
- Learn from the top researchers in maritime medicine
- Participate in special-interest panels
- Arrange your own pre- and post-symposium meetings and events
We look forward to assembling the world’s maritime health professionals, researchers, shipping industry representatives, maritime administrations, governmental and non-governmental agencies and organizations, and social partners to the maritime hub of Manila in 2017.